Collected by Grace Farrell
Carrer dels Carders, 46, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
“Mosquito is a small place with a menu that features Vietnamese, Chinese and Korean food. It’s hard to find good ethnic food in Barcelona, but I must say Mosquito makes excellent dumplings. The food is also cheap so this is a popular spot for...
Carrer de Montcada, 2, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
“Bar del Pla is a fabulous tapas place with inexpensive dishes. Here you’ll find both international dishes and typical Catalan and Spanish dishes such as patatas bravas, flor de calabacín (squash blossoms), pulpo (octopus), huevos estrellados...
Plaça de Santa Maria, 1, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
“I don't usually fancy churches, but this one is special. It really deserves a visit. The architecture is gothic and very sober. Inside the church has very high ceilings and simple, but beautiful furniture and stained glass windows. I like that it...
Av. de Francesc Cambó, 16, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
“Markets are a must in Barcelona. La Boqueria in Las Ramblas is the classic, but Santa Caterina has excellent food stands. I can’t resist buying lobsters from Minorca when they come in. The architecture is beautiful, too: The roof looks like waves...
Carrer de Freixures, 11, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
“The funniest family runs this restaurant, known for its seafood paellas. There are just 10 tables or so, and the restaurant serves a very cheap lunch and dinner menu. I love to listen to the family—they’re always shouting at each other one minute...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 4 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna