europe, aug-sept 2011
Collected by lila fox
064 01 Stará Ľubovňa, Slovakia
Or maybe they were saying "pop, pop, POP!" I don't know. Language barrier. It was my first time to Slovakia, deep in the mountains due south of Krakow. And my first Slovak wedding. In my day-to-day I don't normally skip around a dance floor, sans...
V Kotcích 516/15, 110 00 Praha-Staré Město, Czechia
111 Chambers St # A, New York, NY 10007, USA
I didn't have change for the meter, but then I looked up and saw the bank. Problem solved! But then I realized it was closing in 30 seconds. I had a decision to make... Do I take a shortcut to the teller and get the change...or do I waste money in...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local