europe, aug-sept 2011
Collected by lila fox
064 01 Stará Ľubovňa, Slovakia
Or maybe they were saying "pop, pop, POP!" I don't know. Language barrier. It was my first time to Slovakia, deep in the mountains due south of Krakow. And my first Slovak wedding. In my day-to-day I don't normally skip around a dance floor, sans...
V Kotcích 516/15, 110 00 Praha-Staré Město, Czechia
111 Chambers St # A, New York, NY 10007, USA
I didn't have change for the meter, but then I looked up and saw the bank. Problem solved! But then I realized it was closing in 30 seconds. I had a decision to make... Do I take a shortcut to the teller and get the change...or do I waste money in...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter