Collected by Chelsea Jewell
Main Street, 847 02, Greece
The hotel’s 20 cave villas and houses in the cliffs took years to restore because only donkeys could transport materials up Oia’s steep paths. Each dwelling offers 180-degree views of the Aegean Sea. —Amy Cortese Alexander’s Boutique Hotel of Oia,...
R. Morro do Humaitá, 10 - Lot. Triangulo de Buzios, Búzios - RJ, 28950-000, Brazil
It has been awhile, but this is one of the best views of any hotel I've stayed in. A small little boutique hotel called Casas Brancas, just the perfect walking distance away from the downtown, with nice big rooms and incredible sunsets. And...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local