Collected by Patrick Stone
Am Hof 112, 4830 Hallstatt, Austria
Nestled between the Dachstein mountains and the Hallstätter See, Hallstatt looks as picturesque as any village could possibly be. The Hallstatt-Dachstein Salzkammergut area was added to the UNESCO World Heritage List based on the its natural...
Am Hausberg 2, 2344 Maria Enzersdorf, Austria
Located just outside Vienna near Maria Enzersdorf, Liechtenstein Castle is a dramatic structure at the edge of the Wiederwald (Vienna Woods). Twice destroyed by the Ottomans in the 16th and 17th centuries, it was in ruins until 1884 when it was...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign