Collected by Jenita Dyer
Am Sandtorkai 36, 20457 Hamburg, Germany
The streets of Hamburg are full of history, and a walk around Speicherstadt won't cost you much. Just read the descriptive signs and enjoy the waterways and the architectural eye candy. Maybe have an Astra beer or two afterwards to make the moment...
Neuschwansteinstraße 20, 87645 Schwangau, Germany
Once I had experienced the obligatory tour of Neuschwanstein Castle (located in southwest Bavaria, Germany), I wanted to escape the masses and was particularly keen on taking my own "perfect postcard" photos of the castle. This was not difficult...
Eishohlenstrasse 30, 5450 Werfen, Austria
Considering Austria’s size, the country harbors an immense number of natural wonders. One of them is the largest ice cave in the world, the Eisriesenwelt. Upon entering this magnificent structure you will notice two things: first, it might...
Achen Lake, Austria
Lake Achen, or Achensee, is the largest lake in Tyrol, stretching around 6 miles long between the Isar and Inn river basins. You can reach Achensee via cog railway from the village of Jenbach. Public beaches in Eben and Pertisau provide access for...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico