Collected by Marcy Mendelson, Safari Correspondent
Weinbergsweg 25, 10119 Berlin, Germany
Jakubská 649/8, Staré Město, 110 00 Praha 1, Czechia
The Buddha Bar Hotel in Prague is the first location where the famous restaurant / nightclub branched into boutique luxury hotels. For this discerning photographer, lighting is very important to me and this hotel’s design did not disappoint. The...
28 Basil St, Knightsbridge, London SW3 1AS, UK
I was in London for an environmental award ceremony and needed a prime location to the Royal Geographic Hall which brought me to The Levin. When Harrod’s Food Hall is your local grocer you’re in for a London experience like no other. The Levin is...
Korte Nieuwstraat 24, 2000 Antwerpen, Belgium
In the city of Art Nouveau, of Flemish Primitives, Rubens, classic trams gliding down narrow city streets still seemingly covered in dirt from old lead fumes lies the subterranean Spa at Hotel Julien. Traveling in the off-season has its hardships....
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 History + Culture Europe’s Lesser-Visited UNESCO Sites Are Easier Than Ever to Explore
- 5 Travel News Several High-Speed Train Routes Are Coming to the United States