Collected by Marcy Mendelson, Safari Correspondent
Weinbergsweg 25, 10119 Berlin, Germany
Jakubská 649/8, 110 00 Praha-Staré Město, Czechia
This five-star concept hotel—the Czech outpost of the trendy French franchise—delivers on its promise of Asian-inspired luxury while artfully avoiding the tackiness that can sometimes creep into a theme hotel. The Parisian-based brand...
28 Basil St, Knightsbridge, London SW3 1AS, UK
I was in London for an environmental award ceremony and needed a prime location to the Royal Geographic Hall which brought me to The Levin. When Harrod’s Food Hall is your local grocer you’re in for a London experience like no other. The Levin is...
Korte Nieuwstraat 24, 2000 Antwerpen, Belgium
In the city of Art Nouveau, of Flemish Primitives, Rubens, classic trams gliding down narrow city streets still seemingly covered in dirt from old lead fumes lies the subterranean Spa at Hotel Julien. Traveling in the off-season has its hardships....
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands