Collected by Alex Hinch
Kohlmarkt, 1010 Wien, Austria
Vienna is one of the most beautiful cities in Europe. It has a wonderful imperial past and an incredible contemporary art scene. Music is everywhere and it has the best patisseries. I you don't have too much time, you should try to make the most...
Place du Cardinal Luçon, 51100 Reims, France
We ended our wonderful weekend getaway in Champagne region with the visit of the Notre-Dame de Reims - a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the coronation place of the kings of France. The Cathedral is one of Europe's most important Gothic structures....
- 1Restaurants + CafésThe Best Farm-to-Table Restaurants for a Fall Harvest Feast
- 2Travel NewsThe Best Meteor Shower of the Year Peaks This Weekend
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights
- 5Where to Go in FallAn Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World