Collected by AFAR Explorer
Lake Como, Italy
While boating on Lake Como we happened upon a peaceful corner of the lake. My husband took our daughter to explore, climb and jump off the rocks. It was a wonderful morning of swimming, and cruising in our little rental boat, and then it was onto...
22021 Bellagio CO, Italy
22034 Brunate CO, Italy
Take the funiculore from Como up to Brunnate and find a lovely little town with a beautiful Duomo where the nun's are still in their full habits. Where the old men get together to play board games and the children gather arms and laugh all the way...
22100 Como, Province of Como, Italy
Discovering the little city of Como where Lake Como begins is full of countless little surprises. Down each alleyway lies little shops and restaurants. There are several piazzas in which to linger having a caffe. The bars were most surprising as...
- 1 Travel News U.S. Citizens Will Need to Register to Travel to Europe Starting in 2021
- 2 Travel Tips How to Get the Best Last-Minute Travel Deals
- 3 Travel News Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Is Opening Soon—Here’s Everything You Need to Know
- 4 Travel News Cinque Terre Warns Travelers to Avoid Hiking in Flip-Flops—or Risk Being Fined Up to $2,800
- 5 Travel Tips Surprising Countries Where U.S. Citizens Need an Advance Visa