Collected by Maxine Rowe
Bräunerstraße 13, 1010 Wien, Austria
The whole city of Vienna moves in three-four time it seems. If you want to learn how to get into step and waltz along, you should consider a lesson at Austria’s most reputable dancing school. Elmayer dance school was established in Austria’s...
Philharmoniker Str. 4, 1010 Wien, Austria
Café Sacher is an obvious highlight on anyone’s travel itinerary in Vienna. But don’t be fooled, despite its international fame and success, your experience at Sacher will be one-of-a-kind. The Café and Hotel were founded over a century ago and...
Karmelitermarkt 37, 1020 Wien, Austria
“The best way to describe Zimmer37 is sehr sympathisch—very congenial. The chef really takes into consideration vegetarians. Local, organic fare is the focus, and the small menu changes every day. The soups are always excellent.” - Hatmaker Klaus...
Große Pfarrgasse 5, 1020 Wien, Austria
“The handwritten menu changes every day in this tiny restaurant, which has the ambience of a friend’s living room. You can always find fresh, seasonal ingredients and great wine. Also, the bar is beautiful, all done up in marble, brass, and wood.”...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign