Collected by Maxine Rowe
Bräunerstraße 13, 1010 Wien, Austria
The whole city of Vienna moves in three-four time it seems. If you want to learn how to get into step and waltz along, you should consider a lesson at Austria’s most reputable dancing school. Elmayer dance school was established in Austria’s...
Philharmoniker Str. 4, 1010 Wien, Austria
Café Sacher is an obvious highlight on anyone’s travel itinerary in Vienna. But don’t be fooled, despite its international fame and success, your experience at Sacher will be one-of-a-kind. The Café and Hotel were founded over a century ago and...
Karmelitermarkt 37, 1020 Wien, Austria
“The best way to describe Zimmer37 is sehr sympathisch—very congenial. The chef really takes into consideration vegetarians. Local, organic fare is the focus, and the small menu changes every day. The soups are always excellent.” - Hatmaker Klaus...
Große Pfarrgasse 5, 1020 Wien, Austria
“The handwritten menu changes every day in this tiny restaurant, which has the ambience of a friend’s living room. You can always find fresh, seasonal ingredients and great wine. Also, the bar is beautiful, all done up in marble, brass, and wood.”...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December