Collected by Emily Greenberg
R. Formosa, 4000-214 Porto, Portugal
When in Oporto in Portugal, don't miss the most famous of the city's markets: The Bolhao Market. Established in 1839, this colorful, noisy market is located in the heart of the city of Oporto. The market consists of a huge two story building. This...
R. da Galeria de Paris 67, 4050-284 Porto, Portugal
A cute restaurant in one of the nicest streets in Porto, Rua da Galeria de Paris, named after the street. The restaurant is quite low key, buffet style. You just need to grab a plate and choose your dish from a selection over the counter....
It keeps on poping up interesting projects in town. Baixaria is one of those, a bar that leaves no one indifferent with the phrases like insults on a large blackboard on the wall. But this is just the first impression of this space you will find....
Largo São Domingos 69, 4050-018 Porto, Portugal
Portuguese cheeses are underrated, although there's some winning big awards the last few years. At Taberna do Largo you can have a top notch cheese platter, that will blow out your senses! Mestiço, Sheep and Chocadinho are three kinds of cheese...
R. da Galeria de Paris 20, 4050-182 Porto, Portugal
Who said that traditional shopping is disappearing? More traditional than A Vida Portuguesa is hard to find and however it turns out to be cool selling old Portuguese items in a remarkably traditional downtown location. A Vida Portuguesa | Rua...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles