Collected by Julia Larkin
Keizersgracht 148, 1015 CX Amsterdam, Netherlands
We happened to get to Amsterdam just in time for the Gay Pride Canal Parade on the Prinsengracht. The combination of smoke, bubbles, confetti, and pure excitement in the air was intoxicating…mostly in a good way. The parade floats seemed to keep...
Prinsengracht 323, 1016 GZ Amsterdam, Netherlands
Grachtenfestival is a week-long outdoor classical music festival held every August in Amsterdam. World-famous musicians, ensembles and new talent perform in locations around the city. The festival's grand finale, the free Prinsengracht Concert, is...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys