Collected by Julia Larkin
Keizersgracht 148, 1015 CX Amsterdam, Netherlands
We happened to get to Amsterdam just in time for the Gay Pride Canal Parade on the Prinsengracht. The combination of smoke, bubbles, confetti, and pure excitement in the air was intoxicating…mostly in a good way. The parade floats seemed to keep...
Prinsengracht 323, 1016 GZ Amsterdam, Netherlands
Grachtenfestival is a week-long outdoor classical music festival held every August in Amsterdam. World-famous musicians, ensembles and new talent perform in locations around the city. The festival's grand finale, the free Prinsengracht Concert, is...
- 1Where to Go in FallThe Best Farm-to-Table Restaurants for a Fall Harvest Feast
- 2Travel NewsThe Best Meteor Shower of the Year Peaks This Weekend
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights
- 5Where to Go in FallAn Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World