Collected by Denise Reynolds
Via della Penna, 22, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
The Hotel Locarno occupies two adjacent buildings in the cosmopolitan district between the Tiber River and Piazza del Popolo. The original property, built and inaugurated in the 1920s, houses the majority of the standard and deluxe rooms, while...
Plettenberg Bay, South Africa
The Robberg Nature Reserve is one of my favorite hiking spots. It takes about 2.5 - 3 hours to walk to the Point and back. Try to go around low tide as this will make some of the areas easier to traverse. There are stunning views on the entire...
Just off the N2 between Knysna and, Plettenberg Bay, 6600, South Africa
Knysna - South Africa : In a park for orphaned elephants, one of my favorite memories of South Africa was getting to interact with the 'families' of elephants that the park gave home to. The animals were gentile and playful and interacting with...
Robberg, South Africa
Be prepared for a work out while hiking through Robberg Nature Reserve. The views during the entire hike are gorgeous. This picture is right before you go running down a steep incline down to the beach. Sunblock and water is necessary.
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign