Collected by Denise Reynolds
Via della Penna, 22, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
I tell all my friends to stay here. It’s a great location, right off Piazza del Popolo. The hotel is not part of a chain. It’s family owned, which is charming. 39/06-361-0841. By Pepi Marchetti Franchi, as told to Elizabeth Minchilli. This...
Plettenberg Bay, South Africa
The Robberg Nature Reserve is one of my favorite hiking spots. It takes about 2.5 - 3 hours to walk to the Point and back. Try to go around low tide as this will make some of the areas easier to traverse. There are stunning views on the entire...
Just off the N2 between Knysna and, Plettenberg Bay, 6600, South Africa
Knysna - South Africa : In a park for orphaned elephants, one of my favorite memories of South Africa was getting to interact with the 'families' of elephants that the park gave home to. The animals were gentile and playful and interacting with...
Robberg, South Africa
Be prepared for a work out while hiking through Robberg Nature Reserve. The views during the entire hike are gorgeous. This picture is right before you go running down a steep incline down to the beach. Sunblock and water is necessary.
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village