Collected by Brisa Afanador
Güneşli Mahallesi, 520/1. Sk. No.13, 35270 Konak/İzmir, Turkey
The first time I saw lokma I was walking along the seaside promenade that runs the length of İzmir. It was my first weekend in İzmir and I looking for a place to get brunch. When I first spotted the golden donuts, dripping in syrup, my grumbling...
South Bank, London SE1 7PB, UK
Via Ponte Vetero, 21, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Every city has an eatery that’s a mainstay for shoppers, and in Milan, it’s the tony Brera neighborhood restaurant Convivium. House specialties include complimentary rosemary flatbread, four-cheese pizza, and sea saltencrusted sea bass for two. ...
43A Duke Street St James's, St. James's, London SW1Y 6DD, UK
“I visit Sims Reed Rare Books for its excellent selection of art books. They are true experts at curating interesting and surprising titles. Most recently, I bought a book of photographs by Cy Twombly.” —Edward Barber, cofounder of the design firm...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico