Collected by Beth Pirkle
Trg Svete Stošije 3, 23000, Zadar, Croatia
My favorite city in Croatia, Zadar may not be on everyone’s radar, but it should be. Combining history with the casual elegance more commonly found along the Mediterranean, this is the perfect city to relax in for a few days. Along the waterfront...
Narodni trg 6, 23000, Zadar, Croatia
The lines between historical monuments and living spaces are often blurred in Croatia. It's not uncommon to walk into a bar that puts pillows out on the ancient steps of a roman palace, or a restaurant that uses sarcophagi as space dividers. And...
21480, Podselje, Croatia
While on a day long small boat trip, we stopped at Stoncica Cove on the island of Vis. We spent a couple hours here, enjoying the sandy beach, the shallow, crystal clear water, and the lively restaurant located just yards from the water. The cooks...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign