Collected by Beth Pirkle
Palmotićeva ul. 4a, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Wine is an integral part of life on the Dalmatian Coast, a region with many indigenous varietals; a visit to Dubrovnik shouldn’t go by without a glass of local wine. Tucked away on Palmotićeva Street off the main Stradun, D’Vino offers...
Trg Svete Stošije 3, 23000, Zadar, Croatia
My favorite city in Croatia, Zadar may not be on everyone’s radar, but it should be. Combining history with the casual elegance more commonly found along the Mediterranean, this is the perfect city to relax in for a few days. Along the waterfront...
Narodni trg 6, 23000, Zadar, Croatia
The lines between historical monuments and living spaces are often blurred in Croatia. It's not uncommon to walk into a bar that puts pillows out on the ancient steps of a roman palace, or a restaurant that uses sarcophagi as space dividers. And...
21480, Podselje, Croatia
While on a day long small boat trip, we stopped at Stoncica Cove on the island of Vis. We spent a couple hours here, enjoying the sandy beach, the shallow, crystal clear water, and the lively restaurant located just yards from the water. The cooks...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village