Collected by AFAR Explorer
Mahón, Balearic Islands, Spain
Among the ports visited on Azamara’s Balearic Islands and Italy voyage is Menorca, one of the more exclusive of the Balearic Islands and noted for its natural beauty. The Taste of Menorca excursion takes in its sights and flavors. From the island’...
Passeig Joan Carles I, 17, 07800 Eivissa, Illes Balears, Spain
You’ll start the second day of Azamara’s Balearic Islands and Italy voyage in the port of Ibiza. This sun-kissed island has a reputation as a party destination with discoes that go until dawn. It’s not undeserved, but that’s only one aspect of the...
SP94, 07021 Arzachena OT, Italy
There are few places that blend dramatic scenery, old-world history, and stellar food culture as beautifully as Sardinia. In early summer, wildflowers color the island, cherries are at their juiciest, and many regions are surprisingly tourist...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Hiking + Cycling6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Air TravelMiniature Horses Are Allowed on Board Southwest Airlines, per New Policy
- 4Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 5History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania