Collected by AFAR Explorer
Mahón, Balearic Islands, Spain
Among the ports visited on Azamara’s Balearic Islands and Italy voyage is Menorca, one of the more exclusive of the Balearic Islands and noted for its natural beauty. The Taste of Menorca excursion takes in its sights and flavors. From the island’...
Passeig Joan Carles I, 17, 07800 Eivissa, Illes Balears, Spain
You’ll start the second day of Azamara’s Balearic Islands and Italy voyage in the port of Ibiza. This sun-kissed island has a reputation as a party destination with discoes that go until dawn. It’s not undeserved, but that’s only one aspect of the...
SP94, 07021 Arzachena OT, Italy
There are few places that blend dramatic scenery, old-world history, and stellar food culture as beautifully as Sardinia. In early summer, wildflowers color the island, cherries are at their juiciest, and many regions are surprisingly tourist...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now