Collected by AFAR Explorer
Mahón, Balearic Islands, Spain
Among the ports visited on Azamara’s Balearic Islands and Italy voyage is Menorca, one of the more exclusive of the Balearic Islands and noted for its natural beauty. The Taste of Menorca excursion takes in its sights and flavors. From the island’...
Passeig Joan Carles I, 17, 07800 Eivissa, Illes Balears, Spain
You’ll start the second day of Azamara’s Balearic Islands and Italy voyage in the port of Ibiza. This sun-kissed island has a reputation as a party destination with discoes that go until dawn. It’s not undeserved, but that’s only one aspect of the...
SP94, 07021 Arzachena OT, Italy
There are few places that blend dramatic scenery, old-world history, and stellar food culture as beautifully as Sardinia. In early summer, wildflowers color the island, cherries are at their juiciest, and many regions are surprisingly tourist...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Exceptional Travel Experiences The Ideal Iceland May Only Exist in Your Mind