Collected by Reeve Jolliffe
Konrad-Adenauer-Straße 7, 60313 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
San San is located inside the Westin Grand Frankfurt and was recently named the best Chinese restaurant in town by Frankfurt geht aus 2015. The kitchen prepares a wide variety of Chinese dishes like Canton duck, dim sum, and barbecue pork, and...
Chef Ana Ros’s parents run this simple but elegant resort that comprises four wood-sided cabins with fireplaces and alpine views. The hills are alive with opportunities for exploring the Soca Valley. Livek 39, Kobarid, 386/(0) 5-384-4620 This...
Trg bana Josipa Jelačića, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
If this photo were snapped in an alleyway, or on a mysterious street, it would make the area seem ominous, but even on the snowy and cold winter day as I wandered through the wide cobbled streets around Ban Jelačić Square, I found warmth...
Gundulićeva ul. 18, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Gostionica Tip Top is an old bohemian hangout—Croatian poet Tin Ujevic used to hang out here. They serve inexpensive but delicious Dalmatian cuisine in downtown Zagreb, and are known for their set menus—in particular, octopus stew on Thursdays and...
8, Preradovićeva ul., 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
The collection of Croatian jams, liqueurs, olive oils, and spirits at this sliver of a store in Zagreb is vast. Every item can be sampled, so be sure to ask for a taste of maraska (sour cherry) liqueur or the country’s famous Maraschino liqueur,...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles