Collected by John Gladney
Šetalište Petra Kanavelića, 20260, Korčula, Croatia
What an amazing place to have a drink. But don't have too many. Remember you have to climb back down the ladder. The bar is on top of one of the turrets on the Korcula town wall. You have to climb a steep ladder through a small hatch to get to the...
Crijevićeva ul. 9, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Climb the grand baroque staircase and pass the Jesuit church, cross Gundulić Square, and follow the COLD DRINKS WITH THE MOST BEAUTIFUL VIEW signs. Then, yes, walk through the walls. Buža translates to “a hole-in-the-wall,” and a...
Prijeko bb, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Vegetarians and vegans visiting Dubrovnik will be delighted to find Nishta, a cozy hole in the wall restaurant decorated with funky colors, cartoon animals, and fresh flowers. Raw and gluten-free menu options are also available, and the salad bar...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map