Collected by Adam Jones
Vogafjós, 660 Myvatn, Iceland
Built in 1947, this intimate, family-run hotel has an enviable location right on the banks of the striking Lake Mývatn in the northeast of Iceland. Despite looking fairly nondescript from the outside, Hotel Reykjahlid exudes a traditional...
500 W Florida St #102, Milwaukee, WI 53204, USA
Smyth at the Iron Horse Hotel is a must-experience dining venue in Milwaukee. The rustic yet sleek venue is reminiscent of a chic biker bar with vintage Americana flare. The interior features decorations like a worn-looking American Flag crafted...
21 E Bellevue Pl, Chicago, IL 60611, USA
Thompson Chicago, housed in a contemporary high-rise in the heart of the Gold Coast luxury dining and shopping scene, was overhauled in 2013 by British designer Tara Bernerd. It offers a winning combination of modern-retro style, a...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local