Collected by Gretchen
Riomaggiore SP, Italy
Hiking the Cinque Terre is an extraordinary way to explore the Ligurian Coast. Five villages connected only by hiking trail and rail with breathtaking coastal views and colorfully quaint villages. The trails can be challenging at times and it is...
Fondamenta Zitelle, 86, 30133 Venezia VE, Italy
It seems like a miracle that anything in Venice, especially accommodation, could be affordable. But now that the 36-room Generator Hostel opened on Venice's Guidecca Island, day trippers and the budget-minded can finally afford to drop anchor in...
80076 Capri, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Capri is one of my favorite destinations. It is breathtakingly beautiful everywhere you look. There are many cliffs and crystal blue water everywhere you look. The highlight of the day was taking the funicular from the Marina Grande to Capri town...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Italy Is Getting Its First Starbucks and Italians Are Conflicted
- 4 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 5 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free