Collected by Abbott
Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris, France
This former royal palace is one of the largest museums in the world, and its art collection is considered one of the most comprehensive. It contains around 400,000 works, although—mercifully, perhaps—not all are on display at any one...
Lambeth, London SE1 7PB, UK
I love the London Eye, it's such a slow, smooth ride, you don't even feel you're moving and when you are at the top you are offered the best views over London. You can see the Parliament, Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, it's a real treat....
Hviezdoslavovo námestie, 811 02 Bratislava, Slovakia
Despite the vast amount of history in Bratislava, the city has been undergoing a renaissance celebrating modern art and culture. Construction projects such as the Danube promenade and statues like this have made the city grow in culture and...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village