Collected by Abbott
Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris, France
This former royal palace is one of the largest museums in the world, and its art collection is considered one of the most comprehensive. It contains around 400,000 works, although—mercifully, perhaps—not all are on display at any one...
Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
What the wonderful aspects of visiting Rome are the many, many fountains that you can find throughout the city. Take time to just wander about, buy picnic supplies at a deli or market and just plant yourself in front of one and just enjoy!
Lambeth, London SE1 7PB, UK
I love the London Eye, it's such a slow, smooth ride, you don't even feel you're moving and when you are at the top you are offered the best views over London. You can see the Parliament, Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, it's a real treat....
Hviezdoslavovo námestie, 811 02 Bratislava, Slovakia
Despite the vast amount of history in Bratislava, the city has been undergoing a renaissance celebrating modern art and culture. Construction projects such as the Danube promenade and statues like this have made the city grow in culture and...
- 1Travel TipsHow to Plan the Perfect Group Trip (Without the Stress)
- 2TechThe Future of the Great American Road Trip Is Electric
- 3Museums + GalleriesAustria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps
- 4Luxury AdventureHow to Glamp Under the Midnight Sun in Norway This Summer
- 5Travel NewsYosemite’s Giant Sequoia Grove Reopens After Nearly Three Years