I saw this exquisite chalk drawing of Leonardo da Vinci's Lady With An Ermine on the ground in one of the main plazas in Firenze. It started drizzling and I just had to take this photo before the rain washed it away!
Witness the destruction wrought by Mt. Vesuvius nearly 2,000 year ago at the archaeological site of Pompeii. The ancient village was frozen in time beneath a blanket of hot ash during an eruption in 79 C.E. Among the ruins that have been uncovered...
- 1The Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 28 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 3An Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World
- 4Beyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights
- 5Intimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania