Collected by Keep Walking Joao
Oberlängenfeld 140, 6444 Oberlängenfeld, Austria
The Aqua Dome is a 140-room, four-star+ hotel and spa complex in Tirol Therme Längenfeld, the Tyrolean Alps in Austria. The altitude undoubtedly effected the designers (or ETs helped) as the architecture and its surroundings are out-of-this world...
Via di mezzo, 1, Torre del Colle, 06031 Bevagna PG, Italy
This little restaurant was found quite by accident on recent travels in Southern Tuscany, and now that I know where it is I know I'll forever have a reason to return to this part of Italy. Davide went to culinary school, studied in France, and...
- 1Where to Go in FallThe Best Farm-to-Table Restaurants for a Fall Harvest Feast
- 2Travel NewsThe Best Meteor Shower of the Year Peaks This Weekend
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights
- 5Where to Go in FallAn Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World