Collected by Keep Walking Joao
Oberlängenfeld 140, 6444 Oberlängenfeld, Austria
The Aqua Dome is a 140-room, four-star+ hotel and spa complex in Tirol Therme Längenfeld, the Tyrolean Alps in Austria. The altitude undoubtedly effected the designers (or ETs helped) as the architecture and its surroundings are out-of-this world...
Via di mezzo, 1, Torre del Colle, 06031 Bevagna PG, Italy
This little restaurant was found quite by accident on recent travels in Southern Tuscany, and now that I know where it is I know I'll forever have a reason to return to this part of Italy. Davide went to culinary school, studied in France, and...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December