Collected by Sam
Letterfrack, Co. Galway, Ireland
Connemara, situated at the very edge of Europe, on the west coast of Ireland, is one of the most beautiful, unspoiled places it's possible to find. From the rugged Twelve Bens mountain range in the north through lake-rich Roundstone Bog to the...
34560 Villeveyrac, France
One of the few abbeys that survived the French revolution this is a historic place of great tranquility. Strangely it has had connections with wine growing for hundreds of years and in the sides of the main aisle are enormous wine storage barrels....
5 Route de Pégomas, 06130 Grasse, France
Grasse is a picture-perfect village nestled in the French Alps. It has been the perfume capital of the world since the eighteenth century. We visited Grasse while driving along the French Riviera. The village is only 20 kms away from Cannes and 40...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign