Collected by Ursula Maxwell-Lewis
2750 Cascais, Portugal
Everyone always boasts about having spanish sangria in Spain. But I have to say that the best sangria I've ever had the delight of touching upon my tongue was in Portugal. The sangria was made with red wine, brandy, and the deal breaker-...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village