Collected by Angela Anderson
Calle Casp, 86, 08010 Barcelona, Spain
1 Olympic Way, Queen's Road, Titanic Quarter, Belfast BT3 9EP, UK
The Titanic Belfast is a new museum that shows all boat makers and Titanic fans how the Titanic was made, along with some other cruise liners in the early 1900s. Take a look back in time as you meet people that boarded the Titanic as it departed...
Newgrange, Donore, Co. Meath, Ireland
Newgrange, a prehistoric site, is a must see when going to Ireland. It is older than Stonehenge and the Pyramids in Egypt. It is only about an hour or so from Dublin in the Brú na Bóinne complex in the River Boyne area. No one knows...
Lough Eske, Co. Donegal, Ireland
After being renovated into a fancy hotel, the Solis Lough Eske Castle is a gorgeous place to relax during your visit to Ireland. There is a spa and grounds to walk and is a great location for exploring. The northwest area of Ireland is my favorite...
Glenveagh Castle, Co. Donegal, Ireland
The Glenveagh National Park is one not to miss. With varying landscapes from other parts of Ireland, this is a great find for anyone who likes landscapes with mountains. The Glenveagh Castle is located in the national park and alongside Lough...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019