Collected by Angela Anderson
1 Olympic Way, Queens Road, Belfast BT3 9EP, UK
The Titanic Belfast is a new museum that shows all boat makers and Titanic fans how the Titanic was made, along with some other cruise liners in the early 1900s. Take a look back in time as you meet people that boarded the Titanic as it departed...
Newgrange, Donore, Co. Meath, Ireland
Older than both Stonehenge and the pyramids of Egypt, the monument at Newgrange was built around 3,200 B.C.E. Its use is a mystery, although it was most likely a place of worship, and there are legends that it was used as a burial chamber. The...
Lough Eske, Co. Donegal, Ireland
After being renovated into a fancy hotel, the Solis Lough Eske Castle is a gorgeous place to relax during your visit to Ireland. There is a spa and grounds to walk and is a great location for exploring. The northwest area of Ireland is my favorite...
Glenveagh Castle, Co. Donegal, Ireland
The Glenveagh National Park is one not to miss. With varying landscapes from other parts of Ireland, this is a great find for anyone who likes landscapes with mountains. The Glenveagh Castle is located in the national park and alongside Lough...
- 1How to Plan the Perfect Group Trip (Without the Stress)
- 2Austria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps
- 3Sweden’s Magical Midsommar Festival Is Straight out of a Fairy Tale
- 4How to Glamp Under the Midnight Sun in Norway This Summer
- 5Yosemite’s Giant Sequoia Grove Reopens After Nearly Three Years