Collected by Cristy Lloveras
Cala Sol d'en Serra Calle Afueras, s/n, 07849 Cala Llonga, Islas Baleares, Spain
This was the first place in Ibiza that matched the Ibiza in my mind. I remember pulling into the dusty parking lot after a windy drive, making our curious way down the hot concrete path towards sunshine-y Balearic tunes, finally getting that first...
Cala Salada, Spain
Likely the most stunning cove on Ibiza, a short trek to the side of the bay that is not directly accessible by car is worth it for a swim in the crystalline water of Cala Salada. It's devoid of commercial establishments, so bring all you need for...
Playa de Sa Roqueta, s/n, 07860 Sa Roqueta, Illes Balears, Spain
Ibiza can be pretty intense and sometimes you'll find yourself needing a break from the 24/7 partying on the Playa D'en Bossa. If that's the case, take a boat over to the island of Formentera, spend a day surrounded by pristine turquoise waters...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands