Collected by Craig Stoner
Piazza Giacomo Matteotti, 37/39, 36100 Vicenza VI, Italy
The Palazzo Chiericati was designed by Andrea Palladio and was meant to be a home for the powerful and popular Chiericati family who lived in the Veneto region of Italy. The Palazzo's construction began in 1550 but was not completed until 1680....
Corso Andrea Palladio, 196, 36100 Vicenza VI, Italy
For a few euro you can purchase fresh salads, meats, cheeses, wine, and local specialties at the Il Ceppo delicatessen shop. It's a one stop shop for all your gourmand desires and you'll be sure to dream about this place after you leave. The staff...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys