Collected by cory justice
Sümer Mahallesi, 2259. Sokak No:12, 20020 Merkez/Pamukkale/Denizli, Turkey
Pamukkale in Southwestern Turkey was once a resort town for ancient Greeks and Romans, with plenty of ruins of Hieropolis to prove it, thanks to its natural thermal springs and a massive, cascading mountain of baking soda, aka, the "Cotton...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Hiking + Cycling6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Air TravelMiniature Horses Are Allowed on Board Southwest Airlines, per New Policy
- 4Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 5History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania