Collected by Vania Dewi
Mer de Glace, 74400 Chamonix, France
Snaking, cracking, shimmering a brilliant blue in places and revealing mystical frosts in others, the Mer de Glace displays nature in all its force. France’s longest glacier stretches 4.3 miles and is over 650 feet deep. Quite literally...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet