Collected by Ethni Allison
Ethni Allison′s Wishlist
Genting Highlands, Pahang, Malaysia
You're sitting at an outdoor cafe with your friends, enjoying the cool highland air. The waiter serves mouth-watering cakes and pastries. Then he places in front of you a little tray with a glass of hot milk and a ceramic tumbler containing two...
1636 Silver Lake Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90026, USA
Living in Los Angeles means that when you have to go on the other side of town, it starts to feel like a roadtrip (if you are not pressed for time). So, anytime I have to leave the Santa Monica Beach and head to Silver Lake, I always stop at LA...
36 Rue Laffitte, 75009 Paris, France
I've tried many chocolates and candies in Paris—some stellar and unforgettable—but the only confiseur and chocolatier that makes me smile when I think about it is Fouquet. Aside from the impressive selection of candied fruits, dragées, and...
2013 W Gray St, Houston, TX 77019, USA
The chocolate at Araya is fair-trade Venezuelan El Rey couverture chocolate. This outstanding chocolate is crafted with pink salt, Maker's Mark, Colombian coffee, and homemade chai, just to name a few. Also, don’t forget the 10 flavors of macarons...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun