Collected by Jessica Ward
Hora Lake, Bishoftu, Ethiopia
I visited Lake Hora, a resort that locals vacation, camp and honeymoon. The lake was near a wildlife refuge and the views of the hillsides around the lake (a volcanic crater) were amazing, with tropical birds, and parrots flying among the trees.
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos