Estonia near Ontika Waterfall
Collected by Merike Kuusk
Viru 8, 10140 Tallinn, Estonia
Tallinn is the capital of Estonia and was first mentioned in historical records in 1154. Tallinn have major attractions , ancient streets lined by stone dwelling-houses with beautiful ashlar portals. Tallinn is big shopping and entertainment...
Toom-Kooli 6, 10130 Tallinn, Estonia
The Dome Church, the Church of Holy Ghost, St. Nicholas Church, St Olaus Church, the Town Hall-all of these are major architectural achievements of medieval master builders. The narrow cobbled streets and lanes, quaint corners and tiny courtyards...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys