Collected by Joshua Nye
Põhjaka mõis, Mäeküla, vald, Paide vald, 72604, Estonia
Halfway between Tallinn and Tartu, Põhjaka mõis (in English, Põhjaka manor) is a rustic manor house that serves fantastic Estonia food in a completely unassuming location. Servers were friendly, the food sourced locally, and the restaurant...
Rakvere, Lääne-Viru County, Estonia
I visited this village and castle one cold winter's day with a couple of Estonian friends a few years ago. The town had a nice quasi-eastern european feel to it and the castle in the distance was quite impressive. It's located about 100 km east of...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys