Collected by Heather Dowding
Toompuiestee 37, 10133 Tallinn, Estonia
In the context of the bygone Soviet times, the market could be considered an entrepreneurial experiment of sorts. A far cry from the modern city centre, it's still very alive today and frequented by locals seeking better deals on food or clothes....
A. Weizenbergi 26, 10127 Tallinn, Estonia
It is a haven in the city center where you can escape from crowd and enjoy nice weather while walking through the historical sights from Czars' time. It also helped me to understand why Tallinn is called "the green city" and Estonia is regarded as...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Tech6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania
- 5MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights