Collected by Suzanne Magaziner
Sauna 1, 10140 Tallinn, Estonia
This hostel really has a unique style which combines old and new. Staying there felt like being part of contemporary art project. Staff is really friendly and give great recommendations about Tallinn. Location is the greatest, very heart of...
Müürivahe 20, 10140 Tallinn, Estonia
A very popular cafe among the locals, Must Puudel started the trend of combining cool nostalgic details as well as design elements from the Soviet era with the urban vibes of Tallinn. From many of Tallinn's cosy cafes with a vintage vibe, Must...
Niine 11, 10414 Tallinn, Estonia
The quality of the food that you get in this café/bistro is unheard of for such little money, even rivalling the standards of a fine dining restaurant. Sesoon’s seasonal menu is constantly changing and includes several vegetarian options. None of...
Toompuiestee 37, 10133 Tallinn, Estonia
In the context of the bygone Soviet times, the market could be considered an entrepreneurial experiment of sorts. A far cry from the modern city centre, it's still very alive today and frequented by locals seeking better deals on food or clothes....
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles