Collected by Melissa Zmijewski
Viru 3, 10140 Tallinn, Estonia
This shop is a cooperative, owned and operated by local craftspeople and stocked with gifts and products ranging from sweaters to onion jam. Its focus is on the area’s master artisans and fine craftsmanship so you won’t find tacky and cheaply...
Pikk 16, 10123 Tallinn, Estonia
At Maiasmokk (or "Sweet Tooth"), there's an air of nostalgia and tradition. The café has been been delighting Tallinn residents with its fresh pastries, cakes and candies since 1864. Order the chocolate pavlova or the cherry truffles at the cozy...
Mere puiestee 6E, 10111 Tallinn, Estonia
On the border of the Old Town, Sfäär is a dual restaurant-store that caters to Tallinn’s emerging hip crowd. The retail area is stocked with dry goods, wine, clothing and organic skin-care products, and the restaurant serves pasta, salads and...
Pikk 39, 10133 Tallinn, Estonia
Hell Hunt is allegedly the oldest pub in Tallinn making it as traditional as a pub can be. They have a wide selection of beers, including house beer (and cider) and impressive menu for a pub, plus the food is good. In addition they have daily...
Müürivahe 20, 10140 Tallinn, Estonia
A very popular cafe among the locals, Must Puudel started the trend of combining cool nostalgic details as well as design elements from the Soviet era with the urban vibes of Tallinn. From many of Tallinn's cosy cafes with a vintage vibe, Must...
- 1 Air Travel Emirates Has $799 Flights for Two This Valentine’s Day—but You’ll Have to Act Fast
- 2 Travel Tips The World’s Coolest Travel Jobs—and How to Get Them
- 3 Packing Tips How to Apply Marie Kondo’s Life-Changing Magic to Packing
- 4 Where to Go in Spring Places Where Your U.S. Dollar Will Go Far in Spring
- 5 National Parks The Ideal Road Trip Through U.S. Canyon Country