Collected by Esther Vanderwoude
Esther Vanderwoude′s Wishlist
Camino Escénico a Playa la Ropa S/N, Playa La Ropa, Playa la Ropa, 40880 Zihuatanejo, Gro., Mexico
When we decided to spend a long weekend in "Zihua" we wanted a hotel with great views, conveniently located near a beach, and within walking distance of town. Casa Que Canta delivered these in addition to a tasty good restaurant with helpful,...
San José del Cabo, Baja California Sur, Mexico
Las Ventanas al Paraíso represents the epitome of luxury, with gorgeous, gigantic rooms featuring traditional crafts, handmade mosaic headboards, and classy furniture and accents. Balcony railings are awash in pink blossoms of...
Calle Miguel Hidalgo, Centro, San Lucas, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Found this little gem during our search for Christmas dinner. This place is fun!! Make sure you order this drink called "Bulldog". You'll get a dance with it ;) And order their giant shrimps and lobsters - muy delicioso! One of the best time I had...
Blvd, Lázaro Cárdenas S/N, Centro, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Boulevard Marina S/N Local H-1,, Col. Centro - Marina de Cabo San Lucas, Marina, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Our second day at Cabo, we decided to relax at Cabo public beach by getting piña colada and strawberry margarita at The Office. As we watched the sunset, we also ordered some amazing local seafood from this place. Let's just say, this place is...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now