Collected by Greg Wong
Rue Mohamed Ben Masoud, Essaouira 44000, Morocco
By Elizabeth Woodson
Try making a tagine at l’Atelier Madada, a cooking school in a former almond factory. Four-hour workshops led by a dada (female chef ) kick off with a trip to the nearby spice souk. Afterward you’ll prepare and eat a...
I couldn’t get it out of my mind…like the time I heard that the Russian Cat Circus was performing in my city…I HAD to go and see those crazy Russian housecats perform tricks! Once I had heard that goats in Morocco climbed high up in trees, I was...
After more than a year spent living and traveling in Morocco, I still count Essaouira as one of my favorite spots. The town is the best of Morocco--lovely to the eye, easy and convenient to visit (with lots of tourist amenities), but lacking in...
Sidi Bouloukat Djemaa el fna 53 Sidi Bouloukate، Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Described by writer Tahir Shah as the “greatest show on Earth,” no visit to Marrakech would be complete without a visit to the famous night market on the Djemaa el Fna. Arrive before sunset and park yourself at one of the...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles