Collected by Jordan Miltz
Atatürk Mh., 1054. Sokak, No:3, 35920 Selçuk/İzmir, Turkey
Hotel Akay, a family-owned and operated business in the leafy Turkish town of Selcuk, is an ideal base for travellers wishing to explore the ancient city of Ephesus. Travellers could stay in the larger tourist towns of Kusadasi and Izmir nearby,...
Şirince, Şirince Mahallesi, 35920 Selçuk/İzmir, Turkey
Sirince is a small village, a short drive from the ruins of Ephesus. Overlooking Sirince is a lovely guest house called The Terrace Houses. It's run by a wonderful Turkish/English family. The weekend we stayed the youngest daughter was ably in...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village