Collected by Jordan Miltz
Atatürk Mh., 1054. Sokak, No:3, 35920 Selçuk/İzmir, Turkey
Hotel Akay, a family-owned and operated business in the leafy Turkish town of Selcuk, is an ideal base for travellers wishing to explore the ancient city of Ephesus. Travellers could stay in the larger tourist towns of Kusadasi and Izmir nearby,...
Şirince, Şirince Mahallesi, 35920 Selçuk/İzmir, Turkey
Sirince is a small village, a short drive from the ruins of Ephesus. Overlooking Sirince is a lovely guest house called The Terrace Houses. It's run by a wonderful Turkish/English family. The weekend we stayed the youngest daughter was ably in...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico