Collected by Ryna Dery
Provença, 261-265, 08008 Barcelona, Spain
Barcelona is often an unforgettable trip for a lot of people. For me, it was Gaudi who made me fall in love with the city. Yes, the energy of the city is dynamic, the food is terrific, and I always love cities near the ocean. But Gaudi's buildings...
Calle Manuel María González, 12, 11403 Jerez de la Frontera, Cádiz, Spain
I love visiting wineries. So when my boyfriend suggested we rent a car and take a day trip outside of Seville a visit to the Sherry region quickly became part of the day's agenda. We decided to visit the Bodegas Gonzalez Byass, the home of Tio...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun