Collected by Ryna Dery
Provença, 261-265, 08008 Barcelona, Spain
Barcelona is often an unforgettable trip for a lot of people. For me, it was Gaudi who made me fall in love with the city. Yes, the energy of the city is dynamic, the food is terrific, and I always love cities near the ocean. But Gaudi's buildings...
Calle Manuel María González, 12, 11403 Jerez de la Frontera, Cádiz, Spain
I love visiting wineries. So when my boyfriend suggested we rent a car and take a day trip outside of Seville a visit to the Sherry region quickly became part of the day's agenda. We decided to visit the Bodegas Gonzalez Byass, the home of Tio...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now