Collected by kc
2470 Melru Ln, Escondido, CA 92026, USA
Escondido has the only flying trapeze school in San Diego county. It was a fortunate accident that the owner, Dave, became interested in trapeze arts. He was at a little league game with his son and a couple of the team members were late, when he...
15500 San Pasqual Valley Rd, Escondido, CA 92027, USA
While tourists flock to the world-famous San Diego Zoo, its Safari Park—located 30 miles away in the San Pasqual Valley—is equally interesting. Spread over 1,800 acres, it’s home to more than 3,500 animals and 260...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun