Collected by Eric Schrader
Eric Schrader′s Wishlist
525 Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA
As part of the downtown revitalization renaissance, one of the new, interesting places to open in the area has been Commonwealth, a stylish Prohibition-era cocktail bar complete with its own speakeasy. The cocktail menu consists of two types of...
506 Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA
Park on Fremont is a everything that a gastropub and beer garden should be, with a very cool, hipster bar (featuring taxidermy—a must these days), as well as ample space to stretch out underneath cafe lights in the back. It's like a little piece...
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now