Collected by Laura
Dağ Mahallesi, 09400 Kuşadası/Aydın, Turkey
The Kuşadası Bazaar actually consists of two bazaars. The Grand Bazaar is a vast collection of small stores and is the second-largest bazaar in the country, after Istanbul's. The Orient Bazaar is an open-air alternative. Savvy shoppers will be...
Sultaniye Mahallesi, 35922 Selçuk/İzmir, Turkey
At first glance, the idea that the Virgin Mary may have lived in this small stone house outside Ephesus may seem far-fetched. However, it appears that other followers of Jesus traveled to the region after his death and Paul and John both preached...
Atatürk Mh., Ephesus Archaeological Museum, Uğur Mumcu Sevgi Yolu, 35920 Selçuk/İzmir, Turkey
The ancient city of Ephesus is a must see. Considered the trade center of the ancient world, this busy port town was the commercial center for traders back in the day. The ruins are well preserved. One way to enjoy this ancient city in Turkey is...
Zafer Mahallesi, Radovıs Cd. No:15, 35925 Selçuk/İzmir, Turkey
One of the best ways to learn about a location is to go shopping. Head to the local markets to get a feel for what life is really like in a location. As I was visiting Ephesus ruins in Turkey, I made a stop at the Saturday Selcuk Market and was...
- 1Travel NewsThe Best Amazon Prime Day Deals for Travelers
- 2TechUber Is Trying to Fix Its Most Annoying Problem
- 3Art7 Real-Life Places in France That Inspired Celebrated Paintings
- 4World Heritage5 UNESCO World Heritage Sites With Incredible Street Art
- 5Air TravelAmerican Airlines Is the First Major Airline to Ban Plastic Straws and Drink Stirrers