Collected by Laura
Dağ Mahallesi, 09400 Kuşadası/Aydın, Turkey
The Kuşadası Bazaar actually consists of two bazaars. The Grand Bazaar is a vast collection of small stores and is the second-largest bazaar in the country, after Istanbul's. The Orient Bazaar is an open-air alternative. Savvy shoppers will be...
Sultaniye Mahallesi, 35922 Selçuk/İzmir, Turkey
At first glance, the idea that the Virgin Mary may have lived in this small stone house outside Ephesus may seem far-fetched. However, it appears that other followers of Jesus traveled to the region after his death and Paul and John both preached...
Atatürk Mh., Ephesus Archaeological Museum, Uğur Mumcu Sevgi Yolu, 35920 Selçuk/İzmir, Turkey
The ancient city of Ephesus is a must see. Considered the trade center of the ancient world, this busy port town was the commercial center for traders back in the day. The ruins are well preserved. One way to enjoy this ancient city in Turkey is...
Zafer Mahallesi, Radovıs Cd. No:15, 35925 Selçuk/İzmir, Turkey
One of the best ways to learn about a location is to go shopping. Head to the local markets to get a feel for what life is really like in a location. As I was visiting Ephesus ruins in Turkey, I made a stop at the Saturday Selcuk Market and was...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel News Why You Should Go to Los Angeles This Winter