Collected by Jude Sarabosing
20-21 Broad St, Hay-on-Wye, Hereford HR3 5DB, UK
The best food in the UK, and this includes Wales, is the simple stuff such as meat pies, Cornish pasties, fish & chips and even a ploughman's lunch. I had a very good ploughman's at the Granary, needing a rest from visiting all the book shops in...
13A Castle St, Hay-on-Wye, Hereford HR3 5DF, UK
One of the bookstores in the book village of Hay-on-Wye is Boz Books. You can buy a lot of used books here, some new ones too, for very good prices. For me, the highlight of the store is their sign that hangs out front. Any literary artwork I come...
13-14 High Town, Hay-on-Wye, Hereford HR3 5AE, UK
Located on the east bank of the River Wye in the nation of Wales, the village of Hay-on-Wye because a book village thanks to local bookseller, Richard Booth. The Welshman also declared Hay an independent state back in 1977 and appointed himself...
Hornsey Rd, London N7 7AJ, UK
Outside the Emirates Stadium, home of Arsenal FC, is a statue of the man who is known as "Mr. Arsenal". This is quite an honor for any player and especially one who played for such a prestigious team like Arsenal. Tony Adams captained the team and...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico