Collected by Keara Sexton
Westminster, London SW1A 0AA, UK
This iconic landmark in London is popular for a reason...it's breathtaking! Did you know that Big Ben is the name of the bell inside the tower, not the clock? While you are there, check out the Houses of Parliament (if they are in session)....
9a St Thomas St, London SE1 9RY, UK
Part of the old St. Thomas Hospital, the Old Operating Theatre and Herb Garret really was a functioning operating room where students (and spectators) crowded in to watch live surgical procedures performed without anesthetic. Wooden and metal...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter