Collected by Alice Brown
Bath BA1 1LT, UK
Wherever you are in Europe, you're never far from a cathedral with hundreds of steps leading to a church tower boasting sweeping views of whatever city or town lies beneath. Bath Abbey is one of those cathedrals, but its 212 stairs are worth every...
13 Abbey St, Bath BA1 1LY, UK
Partake in the centuries-old tradition of taking the healing waters of Bath. If you take the Roman Baths tour you can snag a free cup from the designated fountain near the exit or in the famous Pump Room. If you choose to take a sip, keep in mind...
Rose Hill St, Conwy LL32 8AY, UK
As I walked towards Conwy, I could see the imposing Conwy Castle a mile away. The castle is a designated UNESCO World Heritage Site. It was built between 1283 and 1289 on a rock promontory to prevent undermining and also guard the entrance to the...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Air Travel TSA PreCheck Members, Get Ready to Start Using Facial Recognition
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December