Collected by Alice Brown
Bath BA1 1LT, UK
Wherever you are in Europe, you're never far from a cathedral with hundreds of steps leading to a church tower boasting sweeping views of whatever city or town lies beneath. Bath Abbey is one of those cathedrals, but its 212 stairs are worth every...
13 Abbey Churchyard, Bath BA1 1LY, UK
Partake in the centuries-old tradition of taking the healing waters of Bath. If you take the Roman Baths tour you can snag a free cup from the designated fountain near the exit or in the famous Pump Room. If you choose to take a sip, keep in mind...
Rose Hill St, Conwy LL32 8AY, UK
As I walked towards Conwy, I could see the imposing Conwy Castle a mile away. The castle is a designated UNESCO World Heritage Site. It was built between 1283 and 1289 on a rock promontory to prevent undermining and also guard the entrance to the...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Exceptional Travel Experiences The Ideal Iceland May Only Exist in Your Mind