Collected by Andrea
Oxford OX1 2JD, UK
Strolling through the charming streets of Oxford made me instantly feel smarter. Coined "The city of dreaming spires," the architecture lives up to its reputation—harmonious, interesting, and full of character. I could spend an entire day enjoying...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna