Endless Madrid Nights
Collected by Brandy Bell, AFAR Local Expert
The night is young, and the energy is high. Madrid loves to move at all hours of the night....
Calle de Santa Isabel, 3, 28012 Madrid, Spain
Since 1923, Cine Doré has been adored by Spanish patrons and, following its restoration in the 1980s, it has become an even bigger part of the local community. The Spanish Film Library has revitalized this classic theater, making it into an...
Pasadizo de San Ginés, 5, 28013 Madrid, Spain
Calle de Padre Damián, 23, 28036 Madrid, Spain
When only dancing the night away will do, you’ve come to the right city. Madrid hardly ever sleeps (except during working hours), and the capital parties well into the morning hours. So with all this energy and time, where should you head? To move...
Carrera de S. Jerónimo, 34, 28014 Madrid, Spain
After a late night flamenco show our group was making our way down the street when the Urban Glass Bar called to us. Never one to ignore a call, we entered. The first thing that caught our eyes was the massive chandelier watching over the imbibers...
Calle de las Infantas, 23, 28004 Madrid, Spain
My local friend took me to El Tigre at the tail end of a night bar hopping in Madrid. Apparently when you order a beer they also give you a huge serving of tapas! We got there late and they were extra generous. It wasnt incredibly tasty but it was...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles