En Route Nicaragua
Collected by Ashton Sistrunk
Definitely off-the-beaten path, the Treehouse requires precise directions, good pronunciation and a firm will to find. Hop on the bus or take a collectivo from Granada towards the coast about 15 minutes from town, ask to be dropped off at "Poste...
malecon de, Granada, Nicaragua
Zip-lining, on a volcano, with monkeys, through the jungle. Probably the best zip lining tour ever. This zip line excursion does not cut corners. It is the real deal and you are straight up in the jungle, high in the trees, with the screaming...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun