Collected by Emma
64200 Biarritz, France
Les Halles, the central market was recently renovated but luckily most, if not all, of the vendors still remain for the loyal clients who shop here daily. My favorite stalls are vegetables from Chez Veronique and fresh Italian fare from La maison...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked